Yardım Oyun Donanımı nereden satın alınır

ElvenNinja

Sudan Çıkmış
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
My dear Turkish brothers.

I got lost trying to buy a gaming laptop in Ankara.

Can anyone tell you where you get your gaming gear in Ankara? Are there specific stores?

I've tried both online and some electronics stores in malls but the prices seem very fluctuating compared to what I've found outside of Turkey and then most stores have nothing above RTX 3060 on laptops while I prefer the 3070.

Also, where should I go if I want to buy a phone? Especially not the latest model but a generation older like the S21 Ultra?

thank you guys

Zorinkun

Blaze Yokedici
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Ruh hali
hello there my dear foreign brother!

i have no idea how things are in Ankara but generally you can find everything you need from computer hardware to phones online, if not in stores. as for the prices being fluctuating, it is due to the unstable economy. day by day, turkish lira is losing value and there's literally nothing we can do about it. assuming that you are using a currency more valuable than turkish lira and you're just visiting turkey right now, you shouldn't be complaining to be honest. just buy it online and move on.

(just checked for rtx 3070 laptops. easy to find and buy.)
(also the older generation phones, they are easy to find and buy as well.)

BYTH

300 tracks in my Adidas track jacket
Emekli
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Welcome to our forums mate,

If you prefer shopping in physical stores you can check Itopya Ankara Sögütözü store. They are specialized in game hardware and peripherals, and you should be able to find high-end laptops. You can check stock on their website before going to store.

Also, you can look at Vatan Computer and Mediamarkt. Other technology stores only bring cheaper laptop models, because higher tier laptops don't sell very well, but these two still sell expensive models because they can afford it.

If you want to check online stores, I can recommend Hepsiburada and Amazon Türkiye. They offer huge variety of products and you should get your package safely and fast.

You can find the phone you are looking for in all of these stores I listed above (except Itopya), and in most of the physical technology stores. They don't offer much in computers but, they sell tons of different phone new or older.

And yeah prices... You won't find the greatest deal or similar prices across retailers, you should not overthink and find a model that fits your needs and budget. If you overthink, well, you won't be able to buy anything.​

Üst