qolupedo

"That's just plain crazy," replied Bill. "He's way too young and you're far too hot for him to lose interest in ***. Is he gay? Does he have a girlfriend or something?"

"He's certainly not gay!" insisted Brenda. "He's very masculine. He'd never cheat on me. He's just working nights and he's tired most of the time. He only shows up for dinner, except on weekends when he does the yard work and things."

"No normal man married to a piece of ass like you would willingly go without, even if he worked 18 hour days," stated Grant. "He must be fucking around. That should make it easier for us to get together. He's getting his and I'm getting what used to be his."

"Brian would never be unfaithful to me," stated Brenda firmly. "He takes our marriage vows very seriously. He isn't the kind of man to sneak around and engage in some tawdry affair."

"Is that what you think you're doing?" demanded Bill.

"Well, no! This is just a temporary thing. He's been too busy with work and Tim's baseball to pay much attention to me. I deserve a little fun. I work hard to keep the house and make meals, as well as work full time," reasoned Brenda. "We know this won't last."

Bill smiled as he considered Brenda's words. "I suppose you're right. We'll just enjoy the ride while it lasts. Give me a day I can fuck you in your bed. It still cranks me up."

As Brenda recalled Bill's words, she became concerned as she watched the two bimbos hovering around Brian slink away. It was obvious he had some damn attractive women with big tits and tight bodies who were interested. She realized she needed to protect her marriage from the efforts of those bitches. Then she noticed Gertrude sitting off by herself.

Brenda quickly formulated a plan. She put on a big smile and sat down next to a surprised Gertrude.

"It's good to see you again, Gertrude! Horace has become quite a good ball player and he's a very nice boy. You should be proud of him."

"I **," admitted a wary Gertrude. "Tim is doing very well, too. The time Brian has spent with them is paying off. He's really been a great mentor for Horace."

"Yeah, sometimes Brian is too good," responded Brenda as she saw an opening for her proposal. "I'm sure you've noticed how those big-titted blondes are always hanging around him. I was wondering if you could help me out.

"I know Brian would never stray under normal conditions, but he's a man, and those women are all but flashing their big boobs and spreading their legs when they're around him."

"How do you expect me to help you out?" asked Gertrude. "Spray them with cold water when they get too close?"

"You know I'm not able to go to most of the games and practices because of my work and other commitments," began Brenda carefully. "I know I can trust Brian with you. You aren't his type at all. If you would just stay close when I'm not around, I'd really appreciate it.

"I'm going to tell Brian he should stay closer to you and act more attentive. Those husband stealing bitches will think he's settled on you and hopefully leave him alone. I know it may be embarrassing for you to pretend like that, but it's for a good reason. You could save our marriage."

"Please let me see if I have this right," responded a disbelieving Brenda. "You're worried that these attractive, sexy single mothers might seduce Brian, so you're asking me to sort of stand in for you when he's at ball games and practices? You feel I'm a safe single mother because I don't have big tits and I'm rather drab looking."

"I didn't say you were drab! I just know Brian. For whatever reason, he's less likely to fall for you than some big breasted ex-cheerleader type. You'd be helping him keep his vows."

"You feel that cheating on your spouse is a deal breaker?" questioned Gertrude thoughtfully. "Would it be so terrible if he tapped a few of those willing ladies as long as he kept you as his number one?"

"I hope you're joking!" rejoined Brenda. "I love my husband, but I'll never tolerate cheating. It's truly the deal breaker you mentioned. It destroys the marriage contract. I could never condone infidelity. As far as I'm concerned, the marriage would be over. You must understand how I feel. You were married for years."

"I understand fidelity and loyalty. It makes sense that cheating breaks the marriage contract," acknowledged Gertrude. "I have to agree."

"I have to get over to Brian. Can I depend on you to keep a close watch on him when I'm not around?" asked Brenda.

"Oh yes," responded Gertrude with a smile. "Be sure to explain it all to Brian. I'll keep my part of the bargain. Who would be better to keep a good man celibate than a flat chested, homely, boring woman?"

"I wouldn't have put it quite that way, but you've pretty well covered it. Thanks again," replied Brenda as she left to join her husband.

"Last night, Brenda wanted to talk before I left for work," began Brain at the next day's practice. "The crux of it was there are too many sexy single moms hanging around me. She feels I would be much safer if I stayed close to you, Minx, or as she calls you, Gertrude. Why don't I feel safer?"

"You're a smart man. You know you're never going to be safe around a single woman, regardless of how small her boobs are and how plain she looks," joked Gertrude.

"Minx, you're one of the most attractive women I've ever met," responded Brian earnestly. "You're the whole package, not just silicone and bleach."

"Wow! You just made my job harder," admitted Gertrude with a blush. "I'll make an appointment to have your eyes checked after the baseball season ends."

"You'll find I have 20-20 vision, and I'm an excellent judge of character, with one glaring exception," stated Brian. "I seem to have misjudged my loving wife."

"I think she may have misjudged us," replied Minx. "That is if you really find me attractive."

Brian was amused at the reaction of the single mothers as Minx remained close by his side. He spent a lot of time chatting and joking with her. The most common reaction was disbelief, followed closely by disappointment. It took less than one practice for the Minx to cut him from the herd.

The team's next game required a three hour drive to Middleburg. It was decided the team would travel the day before the game and spend the night at a hotel. It was hoped the boys would be rested and fresh for their next challenge.

Brian had given rides to Jake Winston's parents, as well as Minx. The discussion en route focused on the team's chances of winning districts and possibly the state title. They arrived at the hotel right behind the team bus.

Brian helped Ralph Winston retrieve his luggage from the trunk. Some of the parents, including the Winstons, had volunteered to chaperone the boys and would be staying at the same hotel. All the other parents had to make their reservations at different hotels. Since there were several games being played the next day, a great many fans and players were in town. Six teams would compete in three games from different class schools.

Before Tim had climbed on the bus, Brian had told him he would not be staying in the same hotel and to behave for his coaches and chaperones. He assured his son he would be at the team practice the next morning.

"What hotel are you staying at, Minx," asked Brian as the Winstons wheeled their bags to the team hotel.

"The same hotel you are," was her simple response.

"I never told you which hotel I was using. How did you find out?" asked a perplexed Brian.

"I didn't," was the brief response.
Doğum günü
26 Mar 1965 (Yaş: 59)
Web sitesi
https://collectionofbestözür dilerim.pro/
Konum
Winigan
Oyun adı
csgo
Cinsiyet
Bay

Üst