raqubipo

Walking in heels is a challenge. They change a person's gait, forcing them to take shorter steps and sway their hips in a feminine fashion. On me, they make my legs look great and help frame my ass quite nicely, but I can say with confidence that I cannot walk in high heels. This is part of the attraction I have to them. When I'm wearing high heels, I'm at a physical disadvantage. I can't walk as quickly, I can't run at all, and most importantly I cannot firmly plant my feet into the ground and make a stand to defend myself. Knowing this makes me feel vulnerable.

In my fantasies, I'm always in high heels. I won't be able to physically resist a man when I'm wearing high heels. I'll be at his mercy. This is key to me because if I can't resist physically, I can only try and resist mentally.

So, back to being made to cum with a cock inside me. Once I'm all dressed and ready, it's time to take care of daddy. Seeing me dressed will turn him on and he'll no doubt want to relieve himself. Knowing that I can do nothing to deny him physically, I'll resign myself to submitting. In my head, I'll be thinking that the faster he cums, the better. It'll be over once he's gotten his rocks off. It'll hurt physically, but the pain won't compare to the humiliation I begin to feel when I start to feel myself needing to cum. I fantasize about having my body betray me. How can I look him in the face and say I didn't enjoy it when the proof just shot straight out of me. I'll have been broken in both physically and mentally, and only then will I know what it's like to be owned by a man.

After sharing all of this with him, I got no response for a few days. I thought that he lost interest or maybe just wanted me to write out some fantasies for him to jerk off to. I was fine with this result actually. I got to jerk off to my fantasies and knowing that another strange man on the internet knows I'm secretly a sissy and I wouldn't have to commit to actually meeting him. This was great.

What happened next wasn't so great or so I thought.

He responded.

His response was written as an example of a potential scenario that would happen in our first meeting. He said that he responded this way because he wanted to see my genuine reaction to our first meeting without it being spoiled ahead of time. He didn't want my imagination setting an unrealistic expectation. He even went so far as to follow-up his response by providing an alternate scenario for our first meeting. Since then, we've discussed more potential scenarios as we've continued to learn about each other's fantasies.

Initially, I didn't know how to feel about his response. I tried not responding and just forgetting about him. We weren't really too invested in one another anyway. No personal info was exchanged and we never shared any face pictures. I tried to tell myself that I only chatted with him so that I could have an audience for some written exhibitionism. I got what I wanted when I masturbated to the dialogue of the conversation. End of story.
Doğum günü
13 Eyl 1985 (Yaş: 38)
Web sitesi
https://safeözür dilerimsites.pro/category/shemale-özür dilerim-tube-sites/
Konum
Belle Plaine
Oyun adı
raqubipo
Cinsiyet
Bay

Üst