TRHercules

Marangoz
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
C# İle yaptığım programı yayınlarken (Publish yaparken) şöyle bir error alıyorum:
default certificate could not be created

Lütfen yardım edin bir türlü çözemedim.

UtkuÖZKAN

Bedrock Kaşifi
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/f...9cbe9fa2/clickonce-certificate-creation-error

Heya.

Not too sure if you guys are watching this thread or not... but I ran into the same problem today and came across this posting... so for all those of you who run across this.. this is how I resolved the issue:

To tell the Publisher where to get the Certificate from:

1) From the Menu Bar, Click Project-> Properties

2) In the Project Properties, click the tab labeled "Signing"

3) Click the Checkbox labeled 'Sign the ClickOnce manifests'. This enables the sub-section (directly below the checkbox) where you can point to a certificate.

4) Click on the button labeled 'Select From File...". In the directory listing.. I found several .pfx files in my project directory. I choose a random one (ProjectName_TemporyKey.pfx). Click Open. You'll be brought back to the properties form again.

5) From the sub-section described in step 3, click the button labeled "More Details...". This will display the certificate you've selected.

6) Click the button labelled "Install Certificate" and follow the prompts.

7) Save Solution

8) Publish your Solution.

Hope this helps!

- Rob

TRHercules

Marangoz
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/f...9cbe9fa2/clickonce-certificate-creation-error

Heya.

Not too sure if you guys are watching this thread or not... but I ran into the same problem today and came across this posting... so for all those of you who run across this.. this is how I resolved the issue:

To tell the Publisher where to get the Certificate from:

1) From the Menu Bar, Click Project-> Properties

2) In the Project Properties, click the tab labeled "Signing"

3) Click the Checkbox labeled 'Sign the ClickOnce manifests'. This enables the sub-section (directly below the checkbox) where you can point to a certificate.

4) Click on the button labeled 'Select From File...". In the directory listing.. I found several .pfx files in my project directory. I choose a random one (ProjectName_TemporyKey.pfx). Click Open. You'll be brought back to the properties form again.

5) From the sub-section described in step 3, click the button labeled "More Details...". This will display the certificate you've selected.

6) Click the button labelled "Install Certificate" and follow the prompts.

7) Save Solution

8) Publish your Solution.

Hope this helps!

- Rob

Denedim ama hiç .pfx dosyası bulamadım.

UtkuÖZKAN

Bedrock Kaşifi
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Denedim ama hiç .pfx dosyası bulamadım.
O zaman bilmiyorum. İşletim istemin ne şu an? Vista ise:
I've solved the problem.

I'm running vista. This problem started when i add my user account into the group of the GUESTS.
I've removed now this user group from me now, and also enabled the Administrator account.

Run the visual studio as administrator, and have no problem.

TRHercules

Marangoz
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
O zaman bilmiyorum. İşletim istemin ne şu an? Vista ise:
I've solved the problem.

I'm running vista. This problem started when i add my user account into the group of the GUESTS.
I've removed now this user group from me now, and also enabled the Administrator account.

Run the visual studio as administrator, and have no problem.

Hayır vista değil Windows XP

TRHercules

Marangoz
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Güncel[DOUBLEPOST=1414593517,1414592941][/DOUBLEPOST]Güncell

Üst